Inspirational Roots: Hardworking parents who completed 8th grade (father) and 3rd grade (mother), but for whom education was the key to success. If their children were not in school, then they had better have a job!
Enjoyments: Travel, reading, mentoring, gardening, downtime, and the furry girls (her doxies).
- M.A., University of Miami
- B.A., University of Notre Dame
Teaching Areas: Developmental & Transfer English; on-campus & online
Recently taught courses:
- Preparing for College Reading
- Composition: Argument
- Introduction to Literature
- Advanced Composition
- Survey of American Literature