Susanne Rauch, English and Humanities
1700 College Crescent
Virginia Beach VA 23453-1918
Please email questions to my VCCS address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please do not email questions to my TCC faculty email address, email@example.com, as there will be a longer delay in your receiving a response. See Fall 2013 office hours at the bottom of this page.)
Tidewater Community College (TCC) has a number of
campuses in the Hampton Roads area and is one of the colleges in the
Virginia Community College System. FALL 2013 CLASSES BEGIN AUGUST 22.
I am teaching the following courses this fall; all of these classes are delivered online through Blackboard and are 16-week courses unless othewise noted (two 8-week courses, see below):
- English 111, section O08B, class number 74459
The prerequisite for English 112 is successful completion (grade of C or better) of English 111.
- English 112, section O40B, class number 38284
- English 112, section O43B, class number 38345---first 8-week August 22 to October 16
HUMANITIES 201 AND 202 MAY BE TAKEN IN ANY ORDER. You can take 202 first and then 201 if you wish:
- Humanities 201, section O03B, class number 38511
- Humanities 201, section O04B, class number 38512
- Humanities 202, section O02B, class number 73478---Second 8-week course, Oct. 17 to Dec. 14
Warning Note on Textbooks: If you opt not to use the campus bookstore for purchasing your textbooks, you may run into problems, some of which may include late delivery of books ordered online and incorrect textbooks. Purchase elsewhere at your own risk!
Virginia Beach Campus office location: Kempsville Building, Room D-118
Office Hours On Campus, Fall 2013
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Thursdays, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Enrolled students may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments.