Susanne Rauch, English and Humanities
1700 College Crescent
Virginia Beach VA 23453-1918
Please email questions to my VCCS address: email@example.com
(Please do not email questions to my TCC faculty email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, as there will be a longer delay in your receiving a response. See Fall 2013 office hours at the bottom of this page.)
Tidewater Community College (TCC) has a number
of individual campuses in the Hampton Roads area and is one of
the colleges in the Virginia Community College System. Click here for locations of campuses.
Textbooks must be purchased at the
Virginia Beach campus bookstore or online. Click here to go to the bookstore website.
SUMMER 2014 CLASSES BEGIN MAY 19.
I am teaching the following course this
summer; this class is delivered online through Blackboard
and is an 8-week session, May 19 through July 14:
- Humanities 201, section O03B, class number 15977 The prerequisite for Humanities 201 is successful completion (grade of C or better) of English 111.
FALL 2014 CLASSES BEGIN
I am teaching the following course this fall; these classes are delivered online through Blackboard. These are all 16-week sessions, August 25 through December 19. (HUMANITIES 201 AND 202 MAY BE TAKEN IN ANY ORDER. You can take 202 first and then 201 if you wish):
- English 111, section O67B, class number 12537
- English 111, section O70B, class number 12540
- English 125, section O06B, class number 12596
- English 125, section O07B, class number 12577
- Humanities 201, section O03B, class number 12777
Warning Note on Textbooks: If you opt not to use the campus bookstore for purchasing your textbooks, you may run into problems, some of which may include late delivery of books ordered online and incorrect textbooks. Purchase elsewhere at your own risk!
Virginia Beach Campus
office location: Pungo Building, Room F-146
Office Hours On Campus, Fall 2014:
- Tuesdays, 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Thursdays, 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Enrolled students may contact me at email@example.com for appointments.