Merchants Millpond, N.C.
From TCC, Chesapeake Campus
- turn RIGHT onto Cedar Rd.
- turn LEFT onto Dominion blvd
- approx 3.8 miles, turn LEFT onto 17S
- LIGHTS ON - this is a long, narrow, straight, somniferous road - DRIVE CAREFULLY
- 23 miles, turn RIGHT onto rt 158
- 15 miles to Sunbury, N.C. - KEEP ON GOIN'
- 6 miles - at the blinking light - turn LEFT onto Honey Pot Rd
- 1 mile - turn LEFT into the Merchants Millpond canoe station (NOT THE CAMP GROUND)
- approx $10.00/day - 2 people/conoe
- get in a conoe and paddle, paddle, paddle
- KEEP A SHARP EYE OUT FOR THE TWO AMERICAN ALLIGATORS (3' and 5.5')
Copyright © 2004 Michael H. Mitchell – All Rights Reserved